GDPR Self-Assessment for Accountants as promoted by the ACCA
GDPR Auditing in partnership with Landmark are pleased to announce that after a very successful launch of their GDPR Self-Assessment workbook for accountants that the ACCA are now promoting the solution to their members.
The self-assessment solution launched at the end of February has already become a firm favourite amongst Landmarks customer base, and has many satisfied customers.
After a period of testing and due diligence the ACCA felt satisfied enough with the product to recommend it to their members in practice.
GDPR Self-Assessment pack
We recognise that GDPR can be a daunting task, so we created this package to give you as much help as possible. In order to achieve compliance, you will need to invest time, but Bob has completed much of the work for you by pre-filling records with information that applies to all accountancy practices.
The workbook and guides could save you weeks of work that all needs to be completed by your practice for GDPR.
Here is a taster of what you get:
- Comprehensive Information Security Policy
- 12 Step Quickstart guide to get you on the road
- An excel workbook full of templates, checklists, schedules
- Detailed guides for each of the 12 Steps
- Guides and templates supplementary to the 12 steps, e.g. Access Control, Disposal of Paper Records
- Access to our on-line portal regularly updated with the latest guides, information and templates
Order your GDPR Self-Assessment Pack
Visit Landmark’s GDPR information page to see the full range of options.
The information provided in this post is for general information only and is not intended to provide legal advice.
© GDPR Auditing 2017.