Every business should, by now, be aware of the GDPR. Though it has been law since 25th May 2018 it is still on the to do list for some.
There are many reasons for this, time, resources, finances, or still not sure how it affects you.
GDPR isn’t going away after BREXIT, the protection of personal data equivalent to the GDPR is written into UK law.
If you feel that now is the time to do something about GDPR then look no further than our Essentials Service.
The GDPR Essentials service is a cost effective and resource efficient way to achieve a level of GDPR compliance.
What You Get at The End of the Exercise
- Completion of the Record of Processing relevant to your business
- Verification and amendment of the Data Retention Schedule for records that are relevant to you
- Online privacy notice framework document with relevant content that can be used to create web page(s)
- Reviewed and annotated versions of up to three counterparty agreements to bring them into line with GDPR
- Reviewed and annotated Data Protection elements of Employee contracts
- Counterparty contract clauses guidance document, referencing clauses and statements required to be inserted into processor agreements / contracts
- Technical and Organisational Security Measures (TOSM) Actions and recommendations document – showing tasks required from your business (or your 3rd parties) to complete all sections of the TOSM
- Help and education relating to completion of the rest of the included workbook
- We also provide you with a ‘Statement of Compliance’ outlining the steps taken toward GDPR – you can post this on your website so your clients and others can see you are taking it seriously
As a side benefit your nominated resource will get valuable GDPR education – this is critical for compliance as all organisations need to understand GDPR and not have it done to them.
The service is based around our successful Workbook GDPR Toolkit which you get as part of the package (RRP £600+vat).
The workbook provides all the templates, form and records you need for GDPR, including a full risk framework and DPIA guidance and workflow.
For full details on what is included with the workbook and toolkit go here.
Get in touch