- Is GDPR Awareness training the last thing you want to think about right now?
- Has GDPR training been on your to do list for some time but face to face courses are too expensive?
- Can’t make head nor tail of the multitude of offerings available?
- Have you got different levels of employees who need different levels of training?
- Do you need training in multiple languages?
Furloughed Employees can do trainingFor furloughed employees the government guidance on gov.uk says:
If your employee undertakes training Furloughed employees can engage in training, as long as in undertaking the training the employee does not provide services to, or generate revenue for, or on behalf of their organisation or a linked or associated organisation.
Furloughed employees should be encouraged to undertake training. And employees now working from home should take the opportunity to do some training – as long as it doesn’t detract from essential services.