IT Security Training
The most common area for improvement we find across our clients is the Information Technology and in particular IT Security. Whilst policies and procedures are important organisational and operational controls, securing your systems and ultimately your sensitive and important data is critical.
Our IT Security training is aimed at those areas of your business responsible for building, buying, implementing, and operating your IT systems and those people responsible for managing the IT Services and Providers.
Our training course is based on PCI DSS 3.2.1 security practices, always looked upon as the gold standard for keeping financial (Card Data) secure. We apply the same gold standard to all of your systems and data.
We cover the following areas:
- System build and configuration
- Vulnerability management and patching
- Network security, firewalls and network devices
- Resilience, availability and disaster recovery
- Security Architecture
- Logging and Monitoring
- Incident Management and Breach Reporting
- Security of cloud services, AWS, Azure, others
- Security of cloud based productivity solutions O365, Google Docs
- Security Scanning and Penetration Testing
- GDPR Specific
- Privacy by Design
- Data Protection by Default
- Data deletion and right to be forgotten
- Audit Trails and Accountability
Get in touch
* Expenses may be applied depending on location
** Discounts are available for multiple sessions